Wednesday, March 13, 2013

costa rica: our villas {manuel antonio estates}

i'll cut to the chase, the main point of this post is to show you: MONKEYS!

i think the feelings toward costa rican monkeys span a few stages:

1. desire. intense desire to see one...just one! "come on monkeys! come out! you're so cute!"
2. awe and delight. "oh my gosh, there's one! oh look, now there's six! look at those wacky little monkeys!"
3. nervousness. "do we think they should be swimming in the pool? wow there's like 15 of them. they can't unlock doors, can they?"
4. fear. "oh my GOD it's in my room! it scaled the balcony! it's stealing my bathing suit! those two are mating on the table downstairs! do they have rabies?"

so yeah. pretty fun at first, then regarded as basically pigeons. haha. our villa was absolutely gorgeous though...the first shot is a view from my room. i could get used to that!


3 comments:

Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola said...

Aww those monkeys are so cute! But like you, I think I'd like them to a certain degree but not want them in my room! That view looks like paradise.

Hena Tayeb said...

hahah.. did one really try to steal your bathing suit?

James Gordon said...

Some Vacation Rentals Costa Rica , vacation villas , or vacation proprieties in Manuel Antonio have the particularly of interaction with the nature. We can having breakfast as suddenly a monkey , sloth , Iguana or Coati is in your Door. What Cool place is Manuel Antonio